The scientific literature does not provide evidence to support that any of the ingredients found in Together's products are harmful during pregnancy or breastfeeding at the recommended daily dose.
However, when there is little or no evidence to support use during pregnancy or breast feeding, we suggest that you proceed with caution and not use the following ingredients/products:
- Ashwagandha - (Whole Root Ashwagandha, Night Time)
- Curcumin - (Curcumin & Turmeric Complex, Joint Aid)
- 5-HTP - (Stress Aid)
- Bacillus coagulans - (Imune, Multibiotic)
- Coenzyme Q10- (Plant Based Coenzyme Q10)
- Astaxanthin - (Eye Defence)
We also recommend that whilst pregnant or breast feeding, you consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.