The scientific literature does not provide evidence to support that any of the ingredients found in Together's products are harmful during pregnancy or breastfeeding at the recommended daily dose.
However, when there is little or no evidence to support use during pregnancy or breastfeeding we suggest that you proceed with caution and not use the following ingredients/products:
- Ashwagandha - (Whole Root Ashwagandha, Stress Aid)
- Curcumin - (Curcumin & Turmeric Complex, Joint Aid)
- 5-HTP - (Night Time)
- Bacillus coagulans - (Immune, Multibiotic)
- Coenzyme Q10- (Plant-Based Coenzyme Q10)
- Astaxanthin - (Eye Defence)
We also recommend that whilst pregnant or breastfeeding, you consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.